We’re pleased to announce the release of ZebraTester 5.4.
ProxySniffer is now officially ZebraTester
ProxySniffer changes name to ZebraTester.
Many sub-menus of the main menu have been revised and improved to be more powerful and user-friendly.
Real-Time Control of Load Test Jobs
Running load test jobs can now suspended and resumed. The number of simulated users can increased and decreased in real-time via the GUI and the value of variables can manually modified in real-time.
Optimized Resources for Load Test Execution
The memory and disk I/O resources needed to execute large load tests have been optimized and decreased.
Improved Mac OS X Installation Kit
The installation of ZebraTester on Mac OS X has been simplified and supports now the latest OS version.
Other improvements in this release include:
- Measuring of the SSL Handshake Time and DNS Resolve Time.
- Default GUI license now valid for 6 months, Exec Agents without license will run jobs up to 50 VU for 20 minutes (local only, no cluster support without license).
- Support for Log4j for all ZebraTester components (except for Femto Web Server) and optimized default log output.
- Firefox Browser Extension is now compatible with newer versions of Firefox.
- ZebraTester REST API have received additional functions together with the internal plug-in interface.
For a more in depth look into whats new in this release please see the release notes.
Download ZebraTester: here.
All Documentation can be found: here.